Expanded 3-Bed Ranch Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
- The rectangular shape of this simple ranch home plan provides a budget-friendly footprint, with a front and back porch inviting you to enjoy nature.
- The formal entry leads to the heart of the home, where the great room and eat-in kitchen are combined.
- The kitchen island includes a counter-high, wrap-around snack bar and a walk-in pantry behind a pocket door. French doors open to the 8′ deep back porch.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the home, and features a roomy walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath with dual sinks.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home, and share the hall bath between them. The laundry room resides behind a pocket door.